[Source: SportAccord] SportAccord has officially opened its doors for organisations involved in the business of sport to book exhibition space at its Gold Coast edition of SportAccord set to take place from 5 – 10 May 2019.
SportAccord will take place at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre with over 1,500 delegates expected to attend.
The event offers a unique and exclusive networking environment for organisations involved in the business of sport. It is the only annual event of its kind where all international sports federations are present with over 90% of the delegation comprising the key decision-makers in sport.
Outlining some of the principal benefits of becoming an Exhibitor and Silver Partner of SportAccord, Paul Bush OBE, VisitScotland’s Director of Events, said: “SportAccord is an extremely valuable event for EventScotland and for the Scottish events industry as a whole as it provides us with the opportunity to showcase our capability and capacity as a host of major international events.
“Scotland’s world-class portfolio of international events wouldn’t be possible without SportAccord as over the years it has allowed us to foster strong relationships with the governing bodies and industry professionals who attend. Just recently we secured the hosting rights to the Sprint World Orienteering Championships 2022, which came as a direct result from a meeting with the International Orienteering Federation at SportAccord in 2017. It is these results that ensures our annual attendance at SportAccord and why we choose to be a Silver Partner of the event.”
Previous editions of SportAccord have demonstrated why many organisations choose to invest as an exhibitor:
• Year-on-year exhibition booths are a runaway success and sell-out early
• Over 40% of exhibitors are cities and regions
• Last year’s new exhibition layout proved so popular in driving delegate traffic throughout the exhibition hall, it will be repeated with additional enhancements for SportAccord 2019
• The stunning exhibition hall will host three feature zones providing excellent networking facilities for delegates
• The ever-popular SportAccord Café at the heart of the exhibition hall, where delegate luncheons are also served, will be bigger than ever
• A Speaker Hub within the exhibition space – a new feature for Gold Coast – will give delegates the opportunity to interact with speakers post conference sessions
• Delegates will pass through the exhibition hall to access conference rooms located on the same level
Entry-level booths for SportAccord will start at 6m² and include 3 delegate passes (increasing with booth size), graphics, TV, furniture, information counter, Wi-Fi, power, lights and carpet. Visit the website to view the SportAccord exhibition interactive floor plan.