A world-class audience
More than 300 attendees from all over the world will attend Host City 2017. Attendees include:
- C-Level or Director status representatives from major companies in the world of event hosting
- City representatives and marketers from global destinations already hosting or interested in attracting new events
- Events rights holders and organising committees from world leading events, including the IOC and national bid committees as well as representatives from younger sports with a fast growing audience
- Venues that can accommodate mega events and live entertainment as well as smaller conventions
- Suppliers to operators in the event industry, ranging from concept (brand consultancies, architecture, information services, security, crowd management) to product (temporary structures, seating solutions, lighting, surfaces, branded products)
- Public officials, legislators, regulators and representatives from government agencies
How to get involved?
If you're interested in attending or learning more about sponsorship opportunities then email Adam Soroka or phone +44 (0)203 794 4541.
Don't miss your chance to be a part of Europe's biggest meeting of
Cities, Sports, Business and Cultural events.